The ISO 14001 family of standards is primarily concerned with environmental management.
This means what what we do to:
- achieve environmental sustainability
- comply with all regulatory requirements
- achieve continual improvement of our environmental performance
Sofix operates an Environmental Management System, which complies with the requirements of ISO 14001 for the following scope:
Management Systems for the Quality, Environmental, and Occupational Health and Safety risks associated with the Manufacture, Warehousing, and Distribution of chemicals.
Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We, the employees of Sofix, are committed to conducting our operations to comply with relevant legislative and statutory requirements described in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- To review the objectives and targets of our environmental, occupational health and safety programs and determine the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the established system and ensure continuous improvement
- To minimize pollution and conserve resources and energy by setting relevant objectives and targets in waste reduction and consumption of resources and energy
- To conduct adequate planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- To commit to eliminate preventable work related injuries and illness by conducting adequate planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- To promote continuous training for all employees on environmental, occupational health and safety awareness and share experience with interested parties, suppliers, and customers
- To promote ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards to interested parties, suppliers, and customers
- To provide to interested parties our progress in these endeavors
- To document, implement and maintain, and to periodically review our policy to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to Sofix
- Continual Improvement of Environmental Performance
- Minimize Carbon Footprint
- Incorporate Green initiatives into all our activities
- Reduce Risk of Spills and Leaks