The ISO 9001 family of standards is primarily concerned with quality management.
This means what what we do to:
- satisfy customer quality expectations
- meet applicable regulatory requirements
- enhance customer satisfaction
- achieve continual improvement of our performance in pursuit of these objectives
Sofix operates a Quality Management System, which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 for the following scope:
Management Systems for the Quality, Environmental, and Occupational Health and Safety risks associated with the Manufacture, Warehousing, and Distribution of chemicals.
- Quality first for customer satisfaction by providing products that meet or exceed customer expectation
- Active pursuit of continual improvement of the effectiveness of Quality Management System by implementing the Quality Objectives established by Sofix Management and a commitment from all Sofix employees to reach these objectives
- Consistently meet or exceed customer quality expectations
- Meet delivery requirements
- Provide responsive, dependable, and personable service all the way to the end user